Guest Post Guidelines
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Thank you in your interest in writing a guest post on Saving Cents with Sense™. If you have a money saving tip, recipe, DIY project, or practical advice that would benefit SavingCentsWithSense.net, we are happy to have you submit your post.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Original Content – the post you submit should not have been posted previously on any other site, including your own blog. Posts should be unique and helpful. Feel free to use your own voice in your writing.
- Formatting – Please use short paragraphs, bullets or lists to help your post flow and easier to read.
- Photos – Please only submit photos that you have the copyright to.
- Links – If linking to a product, or a page on your blog will help readers with your post, that is fine, however, spammy links or excessive links to your site are not allowed. I will either remove them, or let you know that the guest post won’t work. Please do not submit any affiliate links – these will be removed. You are also welcome to link to posts within Saving Cents With Sense if it is relevant and can help you article.
- Length – Posts that are 300-500 words in length are good for reading. If your idea will go beyond that length, feel free to let me know so we can discuss options (ie approving it or creating a 2-part series).
- Edits – I do reserve the right to edit any post that is published on SavingCentsWithSense.net for spelling, grammar, titles, or formatting. If there is anything major, I’ll email you to discuss. Please don’t be offended if I make a minor change or suggest a change to you.
- Bio – Please also submit a 2-3 sentence bio about yourself and your blog.
Please note that not all posts will be published, even if you submit it if it is duplicate content or doesn’t meet our guidelines, so please try to follow these as closely as possible.
Feel free to submit your guest post idea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Guest Post Submission” in the title, let me know what you would like to write on and what links you plan to include in the post and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. I’ll also let you know when your post will be scheduled.
You can also email me to discuss your idea before sending the full post to make sure it will work.