Frequently Asked Questions
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
If you are new to Saving Cents with Sense – Welcome! You may want to check out my “Start Here” page to help you with navigating the site. I’m glad you are here and want to help you on your deal-hunting, money-saving journey to stretch your hard earned dollar.
Here are some questions that I get asked frequently. If you still don’t see your answer, please feel free to Contact Me.
How To Use Coupons
1. I’m new and have no idea what “SS” or “RP” means – how can I find out?
Check out my post Coupon Lingo Explained.
2. How do I even start to use coupons?
I have several posts for beginners, but I recommend to start with Couponing: Where to Begin.
3. What does Coupon Stacking Mean and where can I do it?
This is a great way to save and you can use Coupon Stacking at several different stores. Check my What Does Coupon Stacking Mean post for more information.
4. Can I print a coupon and just photo copy it to save more?
No, this is coupon fraud, please read Is It Ok to Copy Printable Coupons? for more information.
6. What stores do you cover?
Look right under the header at the tab “Stores” then you can pick the store you are looking for.
7. Where are giveaway winners announced?
I announce winners on the giveaway post. Winners won’t be announced on Facebook due to Facebook rules.
9. Do you accept guest posts?
Yes, definitely! I reserve the right to accept posts that I deem appropriate for my audience, but I would like to hear from you if you have a money saving tip, frugal craft, recipe, or gardening post. Please send me an email to discuss more.
10. My question is not answered here – how can I ask it?
Please feel free to contact me with the Contact Form, email me at Melissa @ SavingCentsWithSense.net or find me on the Facebook page. I look forward to hearing from you!