- Source: pretty-zoo.com via Melissa (SavingCentsWithSense.net) on Pinterest ************************************************ Don’t forget to check out the Coupon Database for all available coupons. This site uses affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
- I know we are half way through January, and many of you may already be giving up on your New Year’s Resolutions, but I wanted to encourage you to keep reaching for those goals you set. Did you want to save more money this year? Lose Weight? Pay off Debt? Give up ... Read More
- Are you a student or a working professional looking to impact the world through your career? For many of you moms who are working part-time, full-time, homeschooling, volunteering, etc. You are all working professions making an impact if your community and ... Read More
- Tonight, 10/10/11, is the premiere of the movie “Five”, an original Lifetime Movie directed by Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Alicia Keys, Penelope Spheeris, and Patty Jenkins. "Five" is a powerful collection of five short films exploring ... Read More
- On behalf of the “A Day Made Better” cause for teachers, I surprised a teacher at my child’s school with a $100 worth of school supplies from OfficeMax! For many of us, we remember that one amazing teacher who turned our lives around. The one who taught us to ... Read More
- Pepperidge Farm is yet another company that is working to help fight Breast Cancer and they are also provided us a way to help in that fight. Pepperidge Farm has launched the Milano Moment campaign that is supporting the Susan G. Komen for the Cure. So, what is a ... Read More
- When you have found your inspiration, what stops you from achieving goals? Do you know how to create good goals? Creating and achieving your goals will give you a sense of accomplishment and meaning in your life. Here are some tips to help you to formulate and ... Read More
- What inspires you? What makes you want to get out of bed in the morning? What motivates you to continue to strive for your goals even when faced with challenges? I’ve been contemplating these questions recently since I know that many people struggle each day with ... Read More