As Seen On
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
On TV and Radio
- Wealthy Radio with Deborah Owens – Black Friday Shopping Tips – November 6, 2012
- As a Toyota Prius Influencer – interview with Fox 10. – September 24, 2012
- Her grocery tips and coupon classes were featured on 12 News in May 2012.
- Melissa has appeared on Arizona Midday (NBC, Channel 12) since January 2010. Appearances include:
As a Lifetime Mom, Melissa writes about current events, her experiences, and other tips to help fellow moms. You can read Melissa’s articles on LifetimeMoms.com.
She is also the Phoenix Frugal Living Examiner, writing about tips, services, and other ways to help Phoenix-area residents save a buck.
- Melissa has been a featured columnist at Times Publications since December 2011. You can find her article each month in the Moms Section.
- Good Cents Cooking Premiere issue September 2013
- Woman’s Day January 2013 issue
- Arizona Republic – “Phoenix woman shares coupon tips at workshops” – June 11, 2012
- Read her interview in Stiletto Women Magazine, Education Issue: Going Back to School is Within Reach.
- Melissa was also interviewed for Raising Arizona Kids magazine in a RAKMompreneur article, where she discusses starting Saving Cents with Sense.
- Melissa also wrote several articles on Perfectify magazine, including 10 Money Saving Tips for Back to School.
As a Speaker
Melissa spoke at Tory Johnson’s Spark & Hustle conference in Phoenix, AZ on August 2, 2012.
Also Featured On:
- Couponing 101 – North Phoenix Family (July 2014)
- Huffington Post – Super Bowl Snack Ideas (Janurary 2014)
- Good Cents Cooking – Make Coupons Work for You (September 2013)
- Woman’s Day – Sneaky Tips from Supersavers (January 2013)
- Beauty Bag Secrets – AZ Spa Girls (September 2012)
- MSN Money – Shady Coupon Practices (July 2012)
- ABC – WTVD – Friday Money Savers (June 2012)
- AZCentral – coupon classes (May 2012)
- All You Magazine – September 2011 Issue
- ABC 15 (Phoenix, AZ)- Freebie Friday Deals
- 50 How to Save Money Blogs (personalloans.org)
- Frugal Parenting 101: Best Coupon Sites and Advice (Examiner.com)
- The 20 Best Twitter Users to Follow For Money Tips (Out of Debt Christian.com)
- 100 Amazingly Insightful People You Can Learn from on Twitter (Online College Degree.com)
- WHEC.com: Back to School Deals
- MSN Smart Spending- Arby’s Deals
If you are interested in interviewing or featuring Melissa, please contact her at melissa (at) savingcentswithsense (dot) com or on the Contact Form.