Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox, however, it was written by me and not edited by the sponsor.
The holidays can be so busy – family visiting, baking, shopping, traveling, school recitals, etc…It can be exhausting! These Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins are my new morning favorite (recipe below) even on busy days! Instead of grabbing a quick bite on the run, why not take the time to slow down and enjoy the moment with a favorite meal. Lipton Tea wants you to “Be More Tea” and make mealtime more enjoyable. Whether it’s an energizing morning Black Tea with breakfast or refreshing Iced Tea Lemonade with dinner, it’s time to make the most of every bite and sip.
Lipton has hot tea and iced tea (perfect for a sunny summer day!). I’ve been enjoying hot tea this winter season to warm me up! I just love the Lipton Mandarin Orange Green Tea in the morning – it is so refreshing! If you aren’t sure what’s your “cup of tea,” you can take this fun and quick quiz to find your perfect tea and meal pairing. While you’re there grab a printable coupon to save $1.00 on Lipton Tea at Safeway (and affiliate stores). You can also enter for a chance to win gift cards to your local Safeway. Safeway gift cards also valid at Vons, Pavillions, Pak’nSave, Randalls, Tom Thumb, & Carrs.
My favorite tea pairing this season is perfect to enjoy in the morning before the hustle and bustle of the day. Check out this recipe for Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins. Serve them with a hot cup of Lipton Tea to get you going!
Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup water
- ½ dried cranberries
- optional: 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In large bowl combine all dry ingredients well except cranberries and optional nuts, set aside.
- In separate bowl combine all wet ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Mix your wet and dry ingredients, fold in cranberries (and nuts).
- Fill muffin tins about 2/3 of the way full of batter-either spray muffin tin with nonstick spray or use liners. (If you don’t use liners, the muffins will be lightly crispy on the edges)
- Bake in oven preheated to 400° for 22-25 minutes.
How will you BE MORE TEA? What was your pairing?
Like these deals? Don’t forget to sign up for the Saving Cents with Sense Newsletter to find deals, coupons, and money saving tips in your mailbox each day. You can also follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest This site uses affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.