Why I Love Young Living Peace & Calming Blend
One of the reasons that I made the leap to try essential oils was because I heard so many people talk about how it helped them with anxiety and panic attacks. When I was researching the Young Living starter kit, I really liked that it came with the Young Living Peace & Calming blend. It was the first oil that I used in my diffuser and I immediately fell in love with it!
My son and I both deal with anxiety. He unfortunately inherited my fidgety genes. Since using my oils, I have felt less anxiety, and when it does creep up on me, it doesn’t seem to last as long. I finally feel like I have a way to combat with my restlessness. It has also helped my son have full nights of sleep with less waking up, which has uplifted both of our moods!
Back to school update: My son also started a new school this year and I knew it would be causing anxiety. It is part of his morning routine now to get oils on before school to help him have a calm and productive day.
Here’s what I’m doing to help stop anxiety in my house:
1. Diffusing Peace & Calm daily in the family room. This helps me during the day while I’m working.
2. At night I diffuse it in my boys’ room to help them have a restful sleep. My son hasn’t woken up as much since I’ve been diffusing in their room and when he does, he is able to go back to sleep
3. Applying directly to my wrists, feet and neck when I feel particularly anxious or know I will have a stressful day. I also like to take Stress Away oil blend with me.
4. Mix with coconut oil to make a relaxing massage oil. This is so nice after a long day!
5. Adding a few drops to bath water for a relaxing soak.
6. Wear it as a perfume to relieve stress and smell great. I go back and forth with Peace & Calming or Joy essential blend.
7. Update: I put a roller boll on it and rub it on the bottoms of my son’s feet and the edge of his ears before school.
I really love this blend and am so glad to have it because I really use it every day. I’ve noticed a difference in not only my own mood, but also my family’s since using it.
Interested in Essential Oils?
If you are interested in learning more about essential oils or how you can purchase quality oils (not all essential oils are created equal), click here to get started.All the information on how to sign up, why I chose Young Living and how to get the oils mentioned in this post are on this page, so head over to read more.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Like these deals? Don’t forget to sign up for the Saving Cents with Sense Newsletter to find deals, coupons, and money saving tips in your mailbox each day. You can also follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest This site uses affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.