Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, however, this post contains my opinions and experiences and was not altered by the sponsor.
When we first moved into our house 9 years ago, my husband was NOT excited about having a pool. I grew up with one at my parent’s house so I knew we would have hours of fun all summer, but my husband was a bit more realistic. He knew that pool care can be extensive and a bit confusing.Over the years, we hired a pool company to help us out, but that really added up, so now we just manage it ourselves. Even after all this time, I’m not sure we have it completely down, so when I heard about the new Easy 1-2-3 Pool Care™ Brand System to simplify pool care this summer, I knew we needed to try it!
The Simpler… and Smarter System for Pool Care
- Step 1 : Balance- Protect your pool and increase swimmer comfort
- Step 2 : Chlorinate- Use once a week or as needed to kill bacteria and remove contaminants
- Step 3: Shock- Shock at least once a week to help keep your water crystal clear all season long
This is a new product being launched here in Arizona first. Plus, to help us all save, there is a coupon for $3 off Tabs, so you can stock up for summer. Hurry and grab this coupon soon because it is only valid through 6/15/14. You can find the Clorox Pool & Spa care products (and use this coupon) at either Fry’s or Albertson’s.
Free Water Testing Water App
I also like that there is a free app to help test your water. With the app and the new test strip kit, you can get instant results and solutions at home, set a shopping list and find a retailer.
How it Works:
- Search Clorox™ Pool&Spa™ “My Pool Care Assistant” on the Apple App Store or the Android App Market
- Select the “My Pool Care Assistant” icon to download
- Find the new “My Pool Care Assistant” icon that will now appear on your Smartphone or Tablet. This icon indicates that the “My Pool Care Assistant” app was successfully downloaded and is ready for use.
I know my husband will love this feature! There has been many times that he has had to take a sample of water to our local pool store to find out what he needs (and sometimes it takes more than one trip!). This free app will help us save time and money.
And with monsoon season around the corner, I appreciate this tip from Clorox Pool & Spa care:
“Thunderstorms and heavy rains not only fill your pool with excessive leaves and debris, it may also transport algae and bacteria into the pool water. Applying shock and algaecide after a strong storm will help keep your pool crystal clear.”
We do love our pool – even my husband, who was a bit more skeptical – and we have already been in it almost every day this season. I’m looking forward to trying out the new Clorox Pool & Spa system to keep our pool crystal clear AND save money this year!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Clorox Pool & Spa, however, this post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure page.