Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sally Beauty, however, this post contains my opinions and experiences and was not altered by the sponsor.
I mentioned earlier in the week that there is a Sally Beauty coupon for $3.50 off $10 and since I needed a few supplies myself, I was excited to go shop (and save). I had not been to a Sally Beauty in years and I don’t know why. I was excited to see many fun deals in the store and I used my coupon to save even more.
I wanted to share my experience with you, so here are my 5 Reasons to Shop Sally Beauty based on my experience:
1. Knowledgeable Staff. Many times when you shop at a drug store, the people working there don’t necessarily know how well the products work or give you suggestions based on what you want or need – especially when it comes to beauty products. Right away, I was impressed with the knowledge and honesty of the women working at the Sally Beauty I visited. They helped me find what I was looking for, for my hair, and let me know which products they recommended and which were on sale (lucky for me, I got a sale on their top selling Argan Oil).
2. Deals. I picked up a basket, which had their current ad in it. I was able to scan it to find all the current deals, including a buy 1 get 1 hair brush sale, which was another item on my list. They are celebrating their 50th anniversary, so there are some great deals out there right now.
3. Coupons. Sally Beauty regularly gives coupons, which you know I love. The $3.50 off $10 coupon is still available. Just head over to the Sally Beauty website and then click on “Coupon” to fill out a short form and the coupon will be emailed to you. I was able to just show the coupon with my smartphone and save paper, too.
4. Name Brands for Less. I found a huge selection of one of my favorites, OPI. From make up to hair and skin products, you’ll find a variety of products to stay beautiful. They also had a nice selection of hair straighteners, dryers and curlers. I even found CHI, which is my favorite straighter!
5. Convenient. The Sally Beauty store that I visited wasn’t huge, but I liked that. I was able to navigate the entire store within about 20 minutes and felt confident that I didn’t miss anything. I liked that I was in and out of the store with what I needed fast. As a working mom of 3, I definitely appreciated that!
Have you shopped Sally Beauty recently? Since they are having an anniversary sale right now, it is a great time to check it out. Let me know how it goes. I’d love to hear about your experience.
Like these deals? Don’t forget to sign up for the Saving Cents with Sense Newsletter to find deals, coupons, and money saving tips in your mailbox each day. You can also follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest This site uses affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.