This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.
Do you have hectic mornings? The ones where you feel like you forgot something – all day long! The ones where you barely get to sip your coffee or you have to down it once it is already cold? I have those mornings more often than I would like – but I’m trying to work on improving that. Having less hectic mornings will alleviate stress for everyone in the family and make sure that we all have what we need for the day.
So, here is my plan of attack for less stressful mornings:
1. Set clothes out. This will help stop the “Mom, I can’t find my shirt” or “where are my socks?” in the morning while we are all rushing around. Putting aside outfits for the next day helps us look ahead and make sure we have what we need.
2. Lunches packed. This has truly been a lifesaver, but I really like having all the kids lunches ready to go so all they have to do is pull it out in the morning. If you are looking for some school lunch ideas, you can check out some of the ones I’ve posted.
3. Declutter. If we have just 5 minutes to go around the house before bed and pick up toys, shoes, dishes or any other item out of place, we can wake up to a cleaner house. (And that reduces plenty of anxiety!)
4. Backpacks & briefcases ready to go. No rushing around at the last minute for a school book or homework. I want everything packed up and ready at the door.
5. Use my Keurig. Mornings always feel too short, but I still need my morning coffee. With my Keurig, I can have a cup of hot coffee in minutes – and that gives me more time to savor it!
Now, I just to need to make sure I have K-Cups on hand. Good thing Maxwell House Single Serving cups are now available at Dollar General (don’t forget you can use coupons there to maximize your savings, too!). They also have a variety of flavors which include:
-Breakfast Blend (this is what I need!)
With these tips, I think my mornings will be much easier – what do you think? Are there other tips that you would recommend?