With the busy holiday season in full swing, it can be challenging to keep everything under control, but thanks to P&G’s Have You Tried This Yet?, we have some tips to help keep the holidays under control.
For those of you having parties and guests at your home:
- Keep a roll of Bounty® paper towels close by. One sheet traps and locks the mess so you can clean with less.
- Load the kids’ table with an arsenal of coloring books and puzzles. It will keep them busy while you clear the table and set out dessert.
- Keep your guests comfortable by stocking their room with a small coffee machine, an assortment of teas & coffee, as well as an extra wool blanket.
- Prior to their visit, wash your guest linens with Tide with a Touch of Downy Unstopables Lush Scent for a brilliant clean, added softness and fresh scent.
- Supply toiletries for your guests who forgot to pack their own. Fill a cup or small basket with oral care essentials like:
- Oral-B® Pro-Health® Clinical Pro-Flex Manual Toothbrushes
- Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health® Clinical Protection Floss
- Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Deep Clean Mint Rinse
- Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Plaque Control Fresh Mint Toothpaste
- To add an extra bit of holiday bathroom flare, tie a ribbon or an ornament around your guest’s towels.
For those of you traveling:
- Plan ahead and load your car the day before with luggage and host/hostess gifts to save time and keep you organized.
- If you are on food duty, be sure to snap in a Febreze® CAR™ Vent Clip. It will drive away odors and freshen your car for up to 30 days.
- Pack books, card games and healthy snacks to keep your kids distracted and entertained throughout the journey.
- If you are traveling with a newborn, make sure to take some Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers. With its wetness indictor, you can keep your baby drier throughout the ride.
- Pair Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers with Pampers® Sensitive Wipes™, which condition your baby’s skin with each use.
- The holidays are great for family photos and will give you options for next year’s holiday card. Load your camera with Duracell® Rechargeable Quick Charger. It powers up 2 AA in 1 hour. (This is also a great one to have for Christmas morning!)
I have to say I really like the new Febreze® CAR™ Vent Clips – I have a different scent in both of our cars and it really helps to keep it fresh, and cut down on the “not-so-friendly” smells that can come up with kids and dogs. All of these products can help in those last minute preparations for your holiday celebrations.
Thanks to P&G, 1 lucky Saving Cents with Sense reader will win a Holiday Preparedness Prize Pack with the products mentioned above.
This giveaway ends Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be chosen using rafflecopter.
Disclosure: I also received a prize pack from P&G to try out these products, however, this post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure page.Please be sure to review the Giveaway Terms & Conditions before entering this contest.