I have found The Leaf HDVT antenna by Mohu. What I really liked about The Leaf was how simple it was – all I had to do was easily screw in The Leaf, set my TV to anteena mode, and have it scan for available channels. Right away, I was able to get our main TV channels (3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, etc) in crystal clear HD.
Best part? You pay the price of The Leaf once and never have a monthly bill again!
Good news – 2 winners will win a Leaf!
The Leaf is a simple device that you plug into the back of your TV and it picks up any TV stations that are broadcasting a signal within 30-35 miles. The Leaf picks up the signal and displays it on your TV – in HD! No need to pay your monthly cable bill. The Leaf costs $50 (or $40 on Amazon), so if your basic cable bill is $20 a month, you’ll make your money back in three months!
- Allows users to pull in the top-20 shows on TV, with major networks including ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and PBS
- Has “omnidirectional” reception, meaning that it should ideally pull in stations from all directions
- The Leaf is paper-thin and can be easily hidden behind a picture frame, cabinet or bookshelf without affecting reception
- Does not require power in order to function (although the TV must be powered on)
- According to testing, it is the best performing indoor antenna on the market currently
Since my monthly cable bill is $40 – by dropping cable and using The Leaf, I will save $480 a year! And as we are trying to save as much as possible each month (and year) that is a huge reason to make the switch.
Enter below to win The Leaf by Mohu (2 winners)
This giveaway ends Monday, November 19, 2012 at 3pm EST. The winner will be chosen using rafflecopter.
You can also enter on the six other blogs participating in Win Giveaways:
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
- $5 Dinners
Don’t forget about all the fun giveaways this month as part of the Fan Appreciation – 22 Days of Giveaways!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Mohu, however, this post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure page. Please be sure to review the Giveaway Terms & Conditions before entering this contest.
Like these deals? Don’t forget to sign up for the Saving Cents with Sense Newsletter to find deals, coupons, and money saving tips in your mailbox each day. You can also follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest This site uses affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.