One of our favorite burger places is Red Robin – honestly it has been a favorite since I was a kid with their homecut fries, thick shakes, and variety of burgers and sandwiches. My new favorite is their sweet potato fries – have you tried those yet? I definitely recommend them!
Over the years, we have seen some yummy burgers come – and unfortunately go – well, the good news is that Red Robin is currently letting customers relive their favorite burger from the past by voting in the Bring My Burger Back sweepstakes. The burger that wins will return to the menu in 2013.
As a bonus, Red Robin will reward those who vote with an automatic sweepstakes entry for a chance to win gift cards each day. Vote here. You can also sign up to be a Red Royalty member because they double their chances to win with each vote! Not a Red Royalty member yet? Join for free. Share this with friends on Facebook and Twitter, too, because the 10 most prominent campaigners receive $500 gift cards!
The 10 featured burgers on the ballot include:
- The Orbit Burger – An out-of-this-world creation made with Italian wine salami, ham, and topped with Dijon Pickl’d Mustard Sauce No. 10
- Santa Fe Burger – Topped with fire-roasted poblano pepper, guacamole, crisp tortilla strips and Ancho mayo
- Blackened Bayou Burger – This Southern-inspired spicy burger featured red peppers, Creole mustard sauce and a cabbage-carrot mix
- 5 Alarm Burger – Pleased heat seekers with a scorching combination of jalapeños, fresh tangy salsa and chipotle aioli
- Blackened Chicken Burger – Ruffled feathers with its chipotle aioli
- Godfather Burger – Made an offer guests couldn’t refuse with melted mozzarella, anchovy strips and spicy tomato sauce
- Honey Mustard Chicken Burger – Offered a harmonious blend of guacamole, red onion and tangy-sweet honey mustard sauce
- Jamaican Jerk’d Chicken Burger – A tropical breeze topped with grilled pineapple and cool mango mayonnaise
- One Great Chicken Sandwich – A garlicky delight with a garlic-marinated chicken breast, crumbled bacon and ham
- Ragin Cajun Chicken Burger – Red hot and dipped in cayenne pepper sauce
My husband is adamantly voting for the 5 Alarm Burger and I would love to see the Jamaican Jerk’d Chicken Burger make a come back. What do you want to see come back?
Thanks to Red Robin, 1 lucky Saving Cents With Sense reader will win a $50 Red Robin Gift Card! Enter below to win and then don’t forget about all the fun giveaways this month as part of the Fan Appreciation – 22 Days of Giveaways!
This giveaway ends Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. The winner will be chosen using rafflecopter.
Disclosure: I received a gift card from Red Robin, however, this post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my Disclosure page.Please be sure to review the Giveaway Terms & Conditions before entering this contest.