Swagbucks is one of my favorite ways to make a little extra cash – if you like to search online AND want some extra money, read on.
5 Tips to Earn Swagbucks:
1) Searching. I made Swagbucks.com my homepage so that all my searching is done through the site. You can also download the toolbar so you’ll have even easier access to searching. The more you search, the more chances you have to win. This is a quick and easy way to earn swagbucks since I am already searching on the Internet every day.
2) Shopping. If you are already shopping online, why not do it through the Swag Store and earn swagbucks? You earn 1 swagbuck for every $5 that you spend. We ordered our computer through the Swag Store, and it was a nice way to earn some extra cash at Amazon!
3) Trading-In. Do you have an old cellphone, MP3 player, videogame console or games? If so, you can trade them in for swagbucks!
4) Referring. This is one of the easiest ways to earn Swagbucks. Tell your friends and family about this great site and have them sign up under you. Every time they win a swagbuck through searching (up to 100), you earn one, too!
Bloggers: Post about your experience with Swagbucks, put a banner on your sidebar or starting Thursday, add the new Swagbucks Widget, that will include a search box, prize images, swag code alerts, and a referral tab.
Non-bloggers: Add your referral link in your emails, on your MySpace, Facebook, or Twitter. Tell friends, family, work acquaintances, or anyone that you know that likes to get FREE stuff and search the Internet!
5) Swag Codes. More to come of this, come back tomorrow for my tips to Swag Codes. (Make sure you don’t miss any tips, Subscribe to my FREE Email Updates!) Update: You can read How to Find Swag Codes Here.
And More: Now there are even more ways to earn swagbucks through watching videos, special offers, and surveys!
Like these deals? Don’t forget to sign up for the Saving Cents with Sense Newsletter to find deals, coupons, and money saving tips in your mailbox each day. You can also follow on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest This site uses affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.